maandag 5 juli 2010

It's the Final Countdown

Hey everyone,

I got my airplane and traintickets for Japan so now I can go.
I'm buying a lot of stuff and I really wonder if it is all necessary...but it's fun to have a reason for non clothing/shoe shopping XD.

So for pictures, I will post all photo's on my facebook account. So please check there for the albums that I make. I will post it here too when I made or uploaded new pictures.
That because Facebook isn't really convenient for writing a lot of stuff and blogspot not for posting a lot of pictures.

Please as a sidenote, comment on the previous message about your address (if you haven't done it yet and want a postal card). I will collect them all on the internet (private ofcourse) so that I won't loose them while I'm in Japan.

Greetz,
M

(ps. I hate waarbenjij.nu so don't bother asking me why I'm using blogspot and Facebook)

3 opmerkingen:

Kwame zei

Heya, Kwame here. Been super busy so sorry for the very very big lack of messages.

I will be on Skype quite a lot this week in the evening my time. If I see you online will probably message you then.

Congrats on getting your plane tickets!

On packing, medicine may be the biggest thing I think which u will have to bring if its something very important. Food and drinks should be np, clothes should be fine I think, shoes maybe is ok.
Bring an electronic dictionary.
Make sure you can use your bank card internationally.
Make sure you have travel insurance.
Bring a electrical plug converter.
Check your phone is able to be used on a Japanese network and its price for roaming overseas. In Tokyo you should be able to get a pay as you go mobile, but it will be expensive and im not sure if its worth it in the end.

Keely zei

Wow Kwame, thats a big list haha.
Let's see, I bought some normal medicine thingies, I dont have any diseases so it should be no problem. I dont know were to get a electronic dictionary but i have the regular ones. Insurances and bankcards are checked at the bank and insurance companies. My phone works in Japan but no roaming for me. I will bring my mini laptop along so that is much more convenient. And I will use Wifi spots for my phone in hostels and such. So I will use skype to call home etc. definately not my mobile phone. I just keep that one with me for really important matters or sms's from home etc.

gz,
M

ps let me know if you are able to meet up somewere ^^ would make me really happy!

Keely zei

ps, im on my traineeship so for me facebook would be a better option cause i have that on my traineeship
(it has a chat there too).

Just leave me a msg at hotmail or gmail and ill switch to there immediately :)